Title: Ecology mushrooms in Karelia
The programme includes lections about a biodiversity of mushrooms in forests Karelia; influence of anthropogenous transformation on populations of mushrooms; edible and poisonous mushrooms; rare and display species mushrooms. Studying of mushrooms of a herbarium of Petrozavodsk state university.
Biodiversity, ecology mushrooms, forests ecosystems Karelia, rare species.
Content of the programme:
- Introduction. Definition of mushrooms.
- A role of mushrooms in biosphere.
- A biodiversity of mushrooms in forests of Karelia.
- Influence of anthropogenous transformation on populations of mushrooms.
- Edible and poisonous mushrooms.
- Rare and display species.
- Mushrooms of especially protected natural territories of Republic Karelia.
- Mushrooms in the Red Book of Republic Karelia.
Institute of International Programs
Office 401, Anokhina str., 20,
Petrozavodsk, 185910, Republic of Karelia, Russian Federation
tel: +7(8142) 71-10-89;
fax: + 7(8142) 71-96-14
Petr Zavodovsky (Associated Professor)
185910, Russia, Republic Karelia, Petrozavodsk, 33, Lenin Av.,
Petrozavodsk State University,
Ecology and Biology Faculty, Department of Zoology and Ecology,
room 352 a,
Tel: (814-2) 78-17-41, e-mail: email@example.com